"Staff were fantastic!"
I took the Nail Technology program 7/8 years ago and thought the staff were fanstastic!
– Anonymous Survey
"Safe and kind environment"
Had an amazing time here! Love all the teachers and staff. Found it to be a safe and kind environment.
– Georgia M.
NAIL ARTISTRY PROGRAM
CURRICULUM FOCUS POINTS | A creative program designed to cover all aspects of Nail Technology with a large emphasis on creativity and artistry
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS | All applicants must meet the minimum requirements to partake in any of London School’s programs as addressed in our Admissions and Enrollment Policy. Prior post secondary education is not required.
SCHEDULE (4 MONTHS):
(MON TO THUR 9AM to 5PM)
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Polish application (regular/ombre/french)
- Water Manicure
- Hot Oil Manicure
- Spa Manicure
- Water Pedicure
- Spa Pedicure
- Dry Manicure
- Safe removal of all nail enhancements
- Gel polish application
- Acrylic on nail tips
- Acrylic on nail forms
- Hard Gel on Tips
- Hard Gel on forms
EVERYDAY NAIL ART
- Basic shapes and structures for simple designs
- Use of different art mediums/materials
- Understanding what will last on clients nails
- Adhering gems and other nail art
- Simple 3d Nail art using Acrylic or Hard Gel
- Troubleshooting with different nail mediums
- Fixing broken nails
- Competition style nail art to impress
- Trending nail art
THEORY & TESTS
- Intor to the Nail
- Anatomy of Hand and Arm
- Anatomy of Foot and Leg
- Systems of the body part 1
- Systems of the body part 2
- Nail Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Foot Disorders
- Cells & Tissues
tuition / $4,950.00
or monthly interest free payments of $1237.00
Need help with finance and payments? London School is an accredited school, which allows eligible registered students to apply for government funding, sponsorship or student loans.
KIT / EQUIPMENT
COST OF KIT / EQUIPMENT | $1355.00 taxes included
Total cost of TUITION + KIT | $6,305.00
Purchasing a kit from us is optional, however a kit must be acquired within the first week of school to participate in class.
What comes in the kit:
|240/240 Files||80/80 Files||100/120 Files|
|100/100 Files||Buffing Bl0ck||3-Way Shine Buffing Block|
|Orangewood Sticks||Pedicure wand + pads||Dappen dishes|
|Nail Brush||Polish topcoat||Polish Basecoat|
|Polish Sheer Pink||Polish White||Polish Red|
|Cuticle Oil||Pink Acrylic Powder||White Acrylic Powder|
|Traditional Acrylic Monomer||Acrylic Primer||Acrylic brush|
|Acrylic Colour set||Antiseptic Spray||Roll of nail forms|
|Gel Brush||Gel Bonder||White structure gel|
|Clear Structure gel||No-wipe Topcoat||Gel polish base|
|Gel Polish Topcoat||4 Gel polish Colours||Full Well Tips|
|1/4 Well Tips||Cuticle Nippers||Cuticle Pusher|
|Excavator||Tip Nippers||Pointed Tweezers|
|Toenail Nippers||Nail Glue||LED/UV Curing Lamp|
|Nail Drill/ Electric file||Carbide Bit||Super Fine Nail art Brush|
|Premium assorted sized gems||Marbelizing tool||Rolling Carry Case|
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What comes inside the kit? Details of London School Kits (equipment) is shown above under ‘kit/equipment’
- Can I get a student loan for this program? As an accredited private educational institution, you are able to apply for a student loan through StudentAidBC in any of our fulltime programs. Begin by registering to your program of choice and ensure there is adequate time between beginning your loan application and your actual start date. In the process of starting your loan and need further help? Ask us or click here for student loan help.
- When are the start dates? We have start dates monthly. Our start dates are typically the last wednesday of every month. For example: March 30th 2022 or July 27th 2022. For a list of start dates for this year, check out our inquiry form.
114 West Hastings Street, Vancouver
British Columbia, Canada
We respectfully acknowledge that our work takes place on traditional, ancestral lands of the MUSQUEAM, SQUAMISH and TSLEIL-WAUTUTH First Nations.